Thursday, May 11, 2006

New links

I added links for Dave and Jimmy Martin to my links section, welcome fellas! If anyone's looking for websites to browse, here's a few of my favorite:

News Sites:
news.yahoo.com - news from the center
huffingtonpost.com - news from the left
drudgereport.com - news from the right

Christian:
relevantmagazine.com - usually decent articles
raystedman.org - great teachings on mp3! You can pretty much find a teaching of his on every passage in the Bible, with some awesome insights into the Word.

Sports:
sports.yahoo.com - my most favorite sports sight
espn.go.com - my second favorite sports site

Just Plain Interesting:
wikipedia.org - I like to look at the wikipedia
livescience.com and space.com - these sites are awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home