Friday, May 26, 2006

Watch out for flying time...



I had lunch with Stephen today for the last time before he and Carrie move to East Texas. Even though we don't get to talk as much as we used too, I'll really miss him. My former roomates have been my best friends since college, and it's both sad and encouraging to grow older and go through changes together. The days of smoking cigars on the porch and throwing june bugs in the fish tank are over, but I know that those guys love and support me completely, just like I love and suport them. The Lord really put us with each other, and I'm very thankful for these brothers.

Pictured above: David Grotheim, Stephen Wright, Me, Jimmy Martin, Justin Linerode (Not pictured, but also part of the original Studdery, Wilber Wang)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home