Sunday, July 02, 2006

Back on the net

We finally got our internet access working again after being out for a week and a half. So, I can post some more about life with two kids and some new pics of Brynn.

The birth went extremely well for everyone that is wondering. The active labor was just about 7 hours, and we had Brynn at home like we wanted. There were no complications at all, and the whole experience seemed extremely normal, like it was barely a disruption into our everyday life. Debi did awesome. I really didn't think we were that far along when she woke me up because her attitude was so relaxed. I kept saying "We have a long way to go, it's just early first stage." But when Hilary checked her she was at 7 to 8 centimeters, which really surprised me.

Brynn has been great. She sleeps very well, so our sleep schedule has barely been interrupted. She nurses a lot, and rarely cries. She's very cute, and she has that new baby smell.
Merit has had a little difficulty adjusting to Brynn being here, but it's getting better. Its tough for her to not have Debi's attention all the time, but I think that in a few weeks she'll be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home